Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" shall mean "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. It refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from information alone, such as information and appearance that can identify a specific individual by description, data related to fingerprints and voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards.
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address when you register for use.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to customer inquiries (including verifying your identity)
- For important information and other necessary notices
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to before the change.
If the purpose of use has been changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the customer in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
We do not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary for a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the individual, hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
The Company will disclose personal information to a person without delay when requested to do so. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper execution of our business
- Other cases that would violate laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the customer's own personal information is incorrect, the customer may correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures determined by the Company. ).
- If we receive the request from the customer and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the customer without delay if corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if a decision is made not to make such corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes personal information from the individual for the reason that it is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it was obtained by unauthorized means (hereinafter, "Usage Will be conducted without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends use or otherwise decides not to suspend use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the customer without delay.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the customer, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
Address: 385-1 Tateshige, Morotomi-cho, Saga-shi, Saga, Japan
Company name: Nakamura Sawmill Co., Ltd.